2009-04-11

Crucifixio

耶稣受难日,于是想起Lacrimosa的这支歌。加上莫扎特的安魂曲,算是应景的播放列表。

Crucifixio

I will pray before your steps
Am crossed on the pole of love
Christ blood in my tears
Look at me pleading
Listen to my prayer

Full of love for you
Trustfully surrender to you
This heart lies at your feet
My little heart
Will you take

Be my angle - be my sin
Be my sun - be my pursue
Be my weakness - be my delight
Linger in you - remain in you

Love me - hold me - always guide me
in your world - guide me in your kingdom
in your aura in your spirit
in your soul in your flesh

Now pass me your pain
Let us share our sorrow
Let us share our joy
Be a part of mine - I love you

[以上纯属无责任乱译……]


=======破坏氛围的分割线=======

话说男厕前面排很长很长的队、女厕前面米有人这种小概率事件居然一个月之内碰到两次。一次是MONO在伦敦的gig之后,再就是前两天的英国高能物理年会。是不是该考虑买个彩票去……

No comments: